Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dimitri From Paris - Get Down With The Philly Sound [2010]


Release Date: May 25, 2010
Bitrate: 320k

Track list:

01.Teddy Pendergrass - You Cant Hide From Yourself
02.Eddie Kendricks - He's A Friend
03.Philly Devotions - Hurt So Bad (a Tom Moulton Mix)
04.Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck
05.The Jacksons - Living Together
06.Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Tell The World How I Feel About Cha Baby
07.John Davis & The Monster Orchestra - Night and Day
08.Carl Bean - I Was Born This Way
09.The Trammps - The Night The Lights Went Out
10.Harold Melvin - The Love I Lost
11.Charles Mann - Do It Again
12.Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want
13.T.J.M. - I Dont Need No Music
14.Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Dimitri from Paris Super Disco Blend)
15.Philly Devotions - Hurt So Bad (Dimitri from Paris Super Disco Blend)
16.The Jacksons - Living Together (a Dimitri from Paris Disco Re-Edit)
17.Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck (a Dimitri from Paris Disco Re-Edit)
18.Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want (Dimitri from Paris Super Disco Blend)
19.Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Tell The World How I Feel About Cha Baby (a Dimitri from Paris Disco Re-Edit)
20.Teddy Pendergrass - You Cant Hide From Yourself (Dimitri from Paris Super Disco Blend)
21.Eddie Kendricks - He's A Friend (Dimitri from Paris Super Disco Blend)
22.The Trammps - The Night The Lights Went Out (a Dimitri from Paris Disco Re-Edit)

More info in comments

2 comments:

  1. http://filevo.com/61le7ed683hg.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Not too sure if this blog is still active... but I would love to a new link to this album please x

    ReplyDelete